Ruger GP100 is a classic in the Ruger lineup of revolvers. This particular model is chambered in 357 Mag and features a comfortable rubber grip with hardwood insert. Complete with a front fiber optic and rear adjustable sights, this classic revolver is one you’ll want to add to your collection.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Disassembly of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Grips: Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: 4.20″
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 7
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:18.75″ RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 9.50″
- Weight: 40 oz.
- Grooves: 5